Monday, July 29, 2013

Grand Theft Auto 5-- Games I am looking forward to



     The ever so reliable Grand Theft Auto series is coming back with what looks like will be another fun game filled with car stealing, prostitute killing enjoyment, yes GTA 5 is coming with a bigger map and a new style of gameplay. One feature that sticks out the most is the three playable characters, something which hasn't been in any previous GTA games, and the big open world map which is big enough for Rockstar to bring back flyable planes! One cool aspect that comes with 3 playable characters is the ability to switch from one character to another even when you aren't doing a mission. What is cool about that is the characters continue to lead their lives as opposed to just standing around until the player switches to that character. This game should prove to be interesting and with a storyline that won't fail, with much of the previous GTA games the story will not be left out nor will the free-roam aspect.



     This is one game that I will try to get my hands on as soon as it is released. And if my imagination wasn't enough to get me pumped for the game the trailers also get my heart pumping and my excitement  going. As of now I can only imagine the amount of fun that I will have just wandering around the huge map and checking out all the new, and old, features that are in the game. I don't expect a let down from Rockstar, especially when it comes to GTA, so here is hoping that GTA 5 stands strong. GTA 5 is set to release on September 17, 2013 on the PS3 and the Xbox 360.

Here is the new gameplay trailer if you haven't seen it already:


Comment below about your thoughts on GTA 5 or on what is the thing you are looking forward to the most.
Happy gaming,
Pedigrino.

No comments:

Post a Comment