Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The future of Pedigrino Gaming, re-branding, and new content....


     Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog, but don't worry I am still here! I understand that it has been many months since I have posted anything, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten. There are several reasons for my long absence. Firstly I had to return to school after summer vacation ended. Thus, my schoolwork moved up my priority list, and unfortunately I didn't have time to update this blog. Secondly, I didn't like the direction this blog was going in. I felt as though it wasn't really going anywhere, and the content that was being produced was not up to my standards; therefore, I had to rethink where I wanted this blog to go. Thirdly, while pondering over what to do with the direction of this blog, two of my friends and I talked about and started a YouTube channel where we would release videos of our game play experiences, which brings me to this post and the future of this blog. As you may have noticed, there has been a bit of a rebranding of this blog, and it has become Pedigrino Lifestyle. This rebranding is part of the new direction that this blog will take, and so I will answer several questions concerning this blog.

What is Pedigrino Lifestyle and why change?
     Pedigrino Lifestyle is the name of the new and improved blog formerly known as Pedigrino Gaming. This blog is tied in with the our new Pedigrino YouTube channel, and it consists of its three founders: Menna, Khadriya, and Eric (myself). Pedigrino Lifestyle is an add-on to our new YouTube channel, and it will consist of a range of topics which include games and the gaming industry. The main reason for rebranding this blog is that I didn't feel like the blog was going in a direction I initially envisioned, and so I was looking for a new direction to take this blog. With the formation of the YouTube channel, a new image entered my mind, and I saw great potential concerning the future of this blog in line with the birth of our YouTube channel.



New blog title and image.

What will be on this blog from now on?

     First and foremost, games and the gaming industry will continue to be a main topic in this blog, but it will also feature more alongside that. As Pedigrino Lifestyle is welcoming two more people, and since I have only covered the surface about myself, this gives us a chance to share stories about our lives and experiences we have had. Since we are trying to promote the 'Pedigrino Lifestyle' here, we will also include posts about anything we see relevant concerning our daily lives. From time to time this blog will feature guest bloggers who will share with us some news or reviews about the entertainment world or even share with us some of their hobbies, such as art. Finally, since this blog is tied to our new YouTube channel, there will be blog posts about new videos which we have uploaded. However, in an effort to avoid over-posting videos from our channel, we will only post the first video of every new series that we start.
New logo.

YouTube channel?

     Yes, you read correctly. We have a new YouTube channel, Pedigrino, where we play video games and offer our colorful commentary and hopefully entertain our viewers. We ask you to tune in sometime and enjoy our videos. I want to note that we are new and aren't professional YouTubers, so our first few videos may not be the best there are. However, as we continue to make videos, get comfortable, and get feedback we will progressively get better, and our content will improve.

I'd like to thank you for reading this, and I want to welcome you to Pedigrino Lifestyle! Hopefully you will enjoy the new content that will be coming out on this blog as well as on our YouTube channel. For now the content is still being planned, and we expect new content to be released on this blog as soon as the planning of both this blog and the YouTube channel is complete.

Here are some links:
YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPqiKV9Ca7nFifbOO-gepgA
Twitch- http://www.twitch.tv/pedigrino
Twitter- https://twitter.com/Pedigrino
Tumblr- http://pedigrino.tumblr.com/

Happy Gaming,
Eric.
Pedigrino Lifestyle
http://pedigrino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment