Friday, August 29, 2014

About Me-- New Member!


     I'm Menna, and I'm the newest member of Pedigrino. Eric so ingeniously came up with the idea of evolving this blog into a YouTube gaming channel, and he generously offered me (and one more member whom we will be introducing very soon) a spot on this channel. The three of us went to high school together and now attend the same university, where we spent a lot of last year performing shenanigans in each others' company. So, we figured why not share the fun with everyone else? Hence our new channel.

     So if you're not tired of hearing about me yet, here's a little bit more on myself: I'm Egyptian, I spent 15 years of my life in Dubai, UAE, and I moved to the States my sophomore year of high school, where I met my fellow channel members. Now, believe it or not, I'm actually relatively new to gaming *cue gasps of horror and contempt*. I only really got into it when Alice: Madness Returns was released summer of 2011. I adored that game, and I'm fascinated by all things Alice in Wonderland to this day. I'm still a pretty casual gamer, so I'm in the process of learning the ways of hardcore gaming. The three of us hope you will enjoy watching us embark on this adventure together, so stay tuned!

Doot doot doot doot

Menna.
http://pedigrino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment